Fatigue is a brand that's so tired of your bullshit it's named after how tired it is of your bullshit
Fatigue is the brainchild of Sean Beyer that hopes to one day have a brainmitzvah so it can become a true brainman and start a brainfamily. It is unapologetically a product of the internet and seeks to become the first streetwear brand featured on the front page of r/me_irl. Memetic, a e s t h e t i c, and self-aware, Fatigue would probably make fun of you for wearing its clothes, if it were capable of such a thing.
- u up?
✔ Seen 4:25am
- google.com how to remove embarrassing post from facebook
Listen, like I feel bad, but, this isn't the right place to ask that. Try entering 'google.com' into the addre– no that's the message bar again, wait hold on just let me do it.
- "How about a nice dinner and a film?" *smiles as i aptiently await ur response*
- fine u dumb bithc u don't deserve me go hang out with chad i don't care
Ok I'm back and– oh Jesus glad I missed that one
- but if C H IC K N?!
- Isn't this a clothing site?
- I didn't ask for any of this.
Neither did I.